Spread Research is the first European Independent Credit Research provider, founded in 2004 and based in Lyon, France. Our experienced team delivers key research services for a wide range of investment strategies using the most efficient research methodologies for the High Yield, Cross-Over and Convertible Bonds Markets.
Transparent in terms of coverage and pricing, Spread Research is non-transactional driven and fully compliant with MiFID II regulation. We provide fundamental analysis on a universe of about 200 issuers.
Spread Research’s market analysis, actionable tools for portfolio construction and investment recommendations benefit from a wide recognition among asset-managers, hedge-funds, pension funds, family offices and banks.
WHY CHOOSE SPREAD RESEARCH?
Our research is value for money
Best in class research in terms of coverage breadth, depth of analysis and timeliness.
Unique historical 14 year database.
Advanced forecast models.
All-in fee schedule including unlimited access to our written research and unconstrained access to our analysts.
We are Opinion Driven
You can readily compare your own credit views to ours. You can always contact us to verify.
On average 40% of our recommendations are « sell » or « underweight ».
We provide efficient and actionable risk management tools
We offer risk managers an easy and reliable way to validate their internal Credit Risk Limits. Our models help follow the evolution of the rating level of credit instruments.
We are customer centric
All our analysts are located in Europe. We are right on the spot, covering European corporates from where they operate.
We adapt our coverage to your need.
We are always available and value highly constant dialogue with you.
We are built to last
Since 2017 a group of 9 leading institutional investors own 60% of Spread Research shares, the management and legacy shareholders still owning the remaining 40%.
This structure provides an optimal balance between our independence and the size of our balance sheet and strengthens our development capacity.
We are MiFID II Compliant
As an Independent provider and unlike the brokers, we are not transaction driven : use of our research doesn’t trigger any inducement risk.
Our pricing schemes are transparent.
Spread Research is France’s first Rating Agency,registered by ESMA (European Securities and Markets Authority) and a leading European Independent CreditResearch firm fully MiFID Compliant, founded in 2004 and based in Lyon, Frace.