Job Offer : Senior Credit Analyst2020-07-09
Senior High Yield Credit Analyst position – July 2020
We are a leading European Independent Credit Research firm founded in 2004, dedicated to European corporate
issuers. The team is expanding alongside the ongoing expansion of the Euro High Yield market. We are looking
for an experienced Corporate Bond credit analyst, based in Lyon, France.
The role will imply travels and roadshows in Paris, London, Frankfurt, Milano, Geneva, Zürich, including interaction
with our ESG teams in Paris.
Supervised by our Head of Credit Research, her/his main responsibilities will be:
• To publish in-depth & timely credit research Reports on European High Yield and Cross-over companies,
including forecasts (financial modelling) and reactive credit updates within several industrial sectors. The focus will
be largely on European HY issuers.
• To publish relevant newsflow comments, quarterly results comments, sector comments, trade ideas (cash market)
and in-depth New Issue comments in timely constraints dictated by the primary market.
• To participate in the publication of team-based reports including the European Credit Stat HY Corporate Report,
Monthly Valuation, the European Corporate HY Prospects, as well as regularly updated Marketing supports used
for client & prospects meetings.
• To integrate / publish special comments on ESG analysis.
• To spot capital structure relative value & outright trade ideas on both primary & secondary markets.
• To communicate/meet with corporate bond issuers’ managements as well as asset managers and institutional
clients across investor calls and seminars.
• To develop positive work relationships with team members and be involved in service improvements. This notably
includes potential help related to Covenant analysis, ESG and sector input to support the publication of a new
Issue comment in due-time by another analyst.
• At least 3 to 7 years of experience as a credit analyst for low rated non-financial corporates within sell-side or
buy-side investment institution, with the following background: High Yield or Emerging Corporate Bonds & CDS,
Convertible Bonds, Leverage Loans.
• A Masters’ degree in Finance, ideally with CFA or equivalent.
• Excellent written & oral communication skills in English. French or German would be a plus. European passport
Remuneration package will be attractive, in line with your professional skills.
Contact : email@example.com